What We Do
We are pleased to announce that Cimarron has joined Stantec Consulting. Stantec is an Alberta-based, professional consulting services firm with nearly 12,000 employees across North America. Stantec is #25 on Engineering News-Record's 2011 ranking of the top 500 design firms.
Cimarron made the decision to join Stantec for strategic reasons. We have provided EPCM services to the pipeline industry for over 25 years now, and most recently added EPC capabilities in the power transmission industry. We believe Stantec will provide us with depth in human resources, construction management, and management of major projects; expertise in geomatics and environmental science and management; as well as additional financial capacity to take on the major pipeline, power, and oilsands projects expected in the short term. Together, Cimarron and Stantec will be able to provide broad based project services to handle the largest pipeline and power transmission projects globally. Our combined engineering staff in the oil and gas and power fields will total over 1300 across North America.
Our intention is to take advantage of our combined strengths by fully integrating with Stantec, and we look forward to working together as one team. The success of our clients will continue to be our number one priority, and our primary focus is, and always will be, client satisfaction.
Why You Should Work For Us
- Competitive compensation packages
- Flexible work schedule to suit your needs
- Matching RRSP program
- Career advancement & development opportunities through mentorship, varied project work, ongoing training and sponsored supplementary education
- Diverse team members who work together to achieve success through cooperation, sharing and dedication
- Proven sustainable growth strategy
- Focused on business results, with interesting and varied projects
- Cohesive group of senior managers who believe in an open door policy